Building Better Opportunities
About Money Sorted in D2N2
Money Sorted in D2N2 provides support and personally tailored interventions for people experiencing the greatest financial difficulty. It will enable individuals to take control, build their confidence and skills and help them tackle barriers and problems in order to improve their financial well-being.
Who is it for?
People of working age who are experiencing financial difficulties and exclusion, who are unemployed or economically inactive and living in Derbyshire.
What does the project provide?
- Personal Navigator providing individual support
- Assessment of financial well-being
- Personal Financial Resilience Plan
- Support with current financial circumstances, including debt, benefits, banking and any other aspects
- Financial capability support/ training, tailored to the needs of the participant
- An option for an accredited Money Mentor Programme
- Other support, as relevant to the participant
- It will also help in moving people toward training or employment
To make a referral please call Adviceline on 0300 456 8390. Open Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm.