Legal & Tax Advice

At Citizens Advice Derbyshire Districts we can help you gain access to justice, advise you on your entitlements under the community legal service, pursue compensation for accidents and injuries and give advice about pursuing compensation for accidents and injuries and guidance about going to court.

If necessary, we can make a referral to an appropriate legal representative.

We can also give advice on tax problems, including income tax, tax credits, inheritance tax and council tax. For tax credit claim forms see the HMRC web site.

Legal Links

Tax Links

26 Spring Gardens
SK17 6DE

Telephone Advice Line
Mon-Fri, 9.00am to 4.00pm
0300 456 8390

You can also access advice from a number of locations in Amber Valley, Derbyshire Dales, Erewash and High Peak.